As a company, LT Transport Ltd recognises that a strong focus on Health and Safety is of the utmost importance, and is vital to creating a successful flow within our everyday work.
Our Health and Safety structure centres around the prevention and management of hazards.
In order to meet our aim of continuously improving the standard of safe behaviours, and safe systems of work, within our business, we have developed a framework for Health and Safety management, and a plan for systematic risk assessment and the control of hazards.
Our team follows strict rules and regulations with the purpose of creating the safest work environment possible.
We make sure that:
- Each job has Health and Safety integrated into its plan.
- Each vehicle is fitted with a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, spill kit, and a copy of our Health and Safety manual.
- All cranes, lifting equipment, and chains, are tested and certified annually.
- All drivers use the appropriate PPE gear.
- All crane operators are experienced, and hold NZQA 16617 & 3789 qualifications.
- Health and Safety education is maintained through regular Toolbox meetings.
Our driver qualifications, crane COF’s, Health and Safety Policy, and other relevant risk and hazard documents, are downloadable from the Client Login page of our Website. To gain access to this information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.